Ready and Waiting ! Here at Joe Laws Photography, the well-being and the safety of the people who visit my studio is the most important thing. I have spent time during lock down, analysing and looking at what life might be like and I have been preparing for when I re-open my studio doors again and welcome people back so we can make photographic memories after what has been a very testing time for everyone.
I have always been guided by government advice and I have always paid attention to what has been recommended by Public Health England. I have agreed to protocols set out by Master Photographers Association to ensure that the studio remains a safe and clean environment for myself and for everyone who comes into the studio for a photo shoot. I and have received a certificate from the Master Photographers Association to show my commitment to the COVID-19 protocols I will abide by.
My Promises to my Clients and Customers
I am committed to ensuring that the studio is a clean and safe environment for all of us in life after lock down and so I promise the following measures will be put in place for you all.
- Studio visits will be by appointment only. If you arrive early, we may ask you to wait outside until we have completed the below preparations for your photo shoot.
- Cleaning – My studio will be deep cleaned using appropriate and approved cleaning products before and after every single session. Surfaces and props will be disinfected, blankets and outfits will be washed in between sessions and the studio will be aired thoroughly to minimise the risk of droplets in the air.
- I will be leaving adequate time between sessions to ensure that there is enough time for deep cleaning of the studio in between sessions.
- All visitors to the studio will be asked to disclose if they have been suffering from a fever, vomiting or diarrhoea, any symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone displaying COVID-19 symptoms. We would be happy to rearrange appointments under these circumstances.
- We will ensure that we monitor our own temperature and health before and during days in the studio and will use PPE where appropriate. We will have hand washing facilities and hand sanitiser available for ourselves and all visitors to the studio and we ask all visitors to wash their hands thoroughly for at least 20 seconds when visiting the studio.
- Every effort will be made to observe the 2m social distancing rules while on location or in the studio. In order to maintain the social distancing rules, parents may be asked to step in and assist us in positioning your baby for newborn shoots. We will always discuss this with you at every stage of the session.
Life after the lockdown is going to be different, we know that! But we will work with everyone who visits the studio to make sure that the experience at Joe Laws Photography is just as magical as it has always been. I will always look to work with you with any concerns that you have, and if you have any questions or any special requirements when visiting the studio, please do not hesitate to contact me at any time.